Date: 7/24/17 5:57 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] harrier food
On Sunday Tye and I saw a harrier carrying a small rodent along the s jetty road at Florence.

That's my excuse for mentioning that further out the road we saw a dark mouse scampering right down the center line at about 8:45 am in full sun. It then went into the grass but was still visible. I am too ignorant of the w Oregon meeces, but this had a very long thick tail that seemed slightly clubbed at the end. I'm guessing Pacific Jumping Mouse. Happy to hear from anyone who knows the meeces of the outer coast.

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

<acontrer56...>

www.alanlcontreras.com