Date: 7/24/17 9:50 am
Subject: Birding @ theBEND
Good day birders,

There is a new, free weekly bird walk being offered at theBEND, a 20-acre waterfront site on the Ashley River in N. Charleston.

The property is bordered on two sides by tidal salt marsh and features expansive mud flats, brackish and fresh water ponds, open field, and wooded edges - all of which can make the birding diverse and abundant for this smaller space.

These walks are 8-10am every Tuesday and meet at 3775 Azalea Drive in N Charleston. The walk is free, accessible, and offers a casual fun birding experience that is approachable for all levels.

We're happy to have Dana Beach, Executive Director of the Coastal Conservation League, joining our walk tomorrow and clear skies on the ticket for now!

Hope to see you there..happy birding all!

Chet Morse
Site Director, theBEND
www.thebendcharleston.com
FB: @thebendcharleston