Date: 7/24/17 9:31 am
From: Johnson Brian <spindlebrook...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Royal Tern at Riggs and Price Rd. Ponds
Present at 9:30 at same location.
Brian Johnson

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, July 24, 2017, 8:47 AM, Tommy DeBardeleben <debardelebentommy...> wrote:

Tern still here 847.  West side of old price road 1/3 mile north of Riggs road
On Jul 24, 2017 7:34 AM, "Darrel Wilder" <darrelrwilder...> wrote:

I'm posting this for Dale Clark who has no current access to the list serve. Dale and I viewed a presumed Royal Tern at a small pond 1/3 mile north along old Price Rd. from the Riggs and Price Rd. ponds this morning. The bird flew east once and returned while I was there, but the latest word is that is has flown east again. Since it was present both yesterday morning and this morning it may return to this spot again.I'm posted photos of the bird on eBird under the Riggs and Price Rd. hotspot. Dale Clark no doubt has better photos of the bird that'll he'll post eventually.
Darrel WilderSun Lakes, AZ

<darrelrwilder...>
Home Page: https://list.arizona.edu/ sympa/info/aznmbirds