Date: 7/24/17 7:34 am
From: Darrel Wilder <darrelrwilder...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Royal Tern at Riggs and Price Rd. Ponds
I'm posting this for Dale Clark who has no current access to the list
serve. Dale and I viewed a presumed Royal Tern at a small pond 1/3 mile
north along old Price Rd. from the Riggs and Price Rd. ponds this morning.
The bird flew east once and returned while I was there, but the latest word
is that is has flown east again. Since it was present both yesterday
morning and this morning it may return to this spot again.
I'm posted photos of the bird on eBird under the Riggs and Price Rd.
hotspot. Dale Clark no doubt has better photos of the bird that'll he'll
post eventually.

*Darrel Wilder*

*Sun Lakes, AZ*

<darrelrwilder...>