Date: 7/23/17 6:14 pm
From: Paul Desjardins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Santa Ana N W R
I have had the pleasure of visiting Santa Ana N W R several times. I never thought the day would come that the refuge would come under such a threat as might happen. Nothing is sacred any more. I support Earthjustice which is an organization of environmental lawyers fighting to save what we have left. I only hope that they can prevail and win the fight to protect what belongs to all Americans. They are my heros.

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks