Date: 7/23/17 3:18 pm
From: David Irons <LLSDIRONS...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Knute Andersson
Very sad news. It was always fun to run into Knute and Lois out in the field. It was clear that they were great friends and traveling companions.

I can't think of Knute without being reminded of all the times that I had to remind the North American Birds copy editors that the double "ss" in his last name was indeed the correct spelling and not one of my typos. He will be missssed! (typo intentional).

Dave Irons