Date: 7/23/17 2:50 pm
From: Caleb strand <strandcaleb...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Chandler, AZ ROYAL TERN (found by Dale Clark)
Hi All,

Just got word from Dale Clark that he had a Royal Tern near the Riggs and Price Roads Ponds and an isolated pond. Here's what he said:

"It was at a pond at Riggs and Price roads this morning. There is a little pond out in the fields, along old Price road, about 1/3 miles north of Riggs. It flew away while I was in my truck taking photos."

Sounds like it flew east however Dale will be checking all of the nearby ponds for it, so keep your eyes peeled! Dale's Internet is down now which is why I'm posting on his behalf.

Congrats to Dale on the epic find on what is either a second or third state record from my understanding!!!

Just the messenger,

Caleb
Buckeye, AZ