Date: 7/23/17 2:47 pm
From: Jim Tezak <jjtezak...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Continuing Neotropic Cormorant
I set out this morning with two target birds. I ended up with one of the two (not bad) plus a few extra bonus birds.
Before I got 3 blocks from home a beautiful juvenile Cooper's Hawk was perched on top of the street light so I had to stop and get a couple of photos.
Fermilab - I was looking for the Least Bittern but had to settle for some great photos of Sandhill Cranes and a very friendly Green Heron.
Lake Park HS Vera M. already posted that the juvenile Neotropic Cormorant is there and giving excellent looks.
The Least Bittern will remain on my "Lifer" target list.

Jim Tezak <jjtezak...>

Additional photos at my Flickr accounthttps://www.flickr.com/photos/122136942@N02/35983209551/in/dateposted/

Join us on Facebook!