Date: 7/23/17 1:04 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Knute Andersson
I just found out Knute Andersson passed away yesterday. He has been living
with his daughter back in MA for about the last year and a half. I think
he was doing a little cranberry work back there also. He managed a
large cranberry bog complex near Floras Lake, Curry before retiring and
moving back to MA. He was back this past spring to pick up some stuff and
stayed with my wife and I about a week and seemed healthy as ever. He got
into bird photography several years ago and was quite good at it. He also
found quite a few rarities while living here and use to spend hundreds of
dollars on bird food each month for all his feeders. He and Lois Miller
were good friends and her death was hard on him. He was such a nice guy,
I'll really miss him.

I don't know any details. I do know he enjoyed being back in MA close to
his daughter and grandkids though.

Happy trails Knute!
Tim Rodenkirk

Join us on Facebook!