Date: 7/23/17 12:56 pm
Subject: Re: Excellent service from Swarovski
Here here for Swarovski, free alignment and repair, shipping, cleaning and
prompt service. You call and get a service number and off they go. I've
had my bins for 18 years and used them in very harsh conditions as a
professional ornithologist in the Arizona desert and Grand Canyon. Last
winter I sent them in after ten years for cleaning and alignment. They
called to tell me the lenses were shot (I knew that). They charged me $125
for both sets of lenses and I have essentially a new pair of bins, hooray
for Swarovski.
Helen Kalevas

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.avg.com_email-2Dsignature-3Futm-5Fmedium-3Demail-26utm-5Fsource-3Dlink-26utm-5Fcampaign-3Dsig-2Demail-26utm-5Fcontent-3Dwebmail&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=IpyK3jcI7xaS2tjCV6-GJeGWkRO6Wbz2RPBm0KIogQM&s=WhWivrIP3d5-6LDYaCFepRD3lHtRY4VZhs4lwAfWQN8&e= >
Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.avg.com_email-2Dsignature-3Futm-5Fmedium-3Demail-26utm-5Fsource-3Dlink-26utm-5Fcampaign-3Dsig-2Demail-26utm-5Fcontent-3Dwebmail&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=IpyK3jcI7xaS2tjCV6-GJeGWkRO6Wbz2RPBm0KIogQM&s=WhWivrIP3d5-6LDYaCFepRD3lHtRY4VZhs4lwAfWQN8&e= >
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Helen Kalevas
Near Hillsborough, NC