Date: 7/22/17 4:17 pm
From: David Shuford <deshuford1...>
Subject: Excellent service from Pentax
I have had good results with Pentax service. I had to send my binoculars
back ( think for an alignment), and I don't think they charged me the
$20 fee that normally would apply for binoculars that old. Also, when I
lost a scope eyepiece cap, they scrounged around, found one, and sent it
to me--free.

Nikon has been responsive to me too, although they may not be able to
fix everything. I believe they will pay for shipping, something I didn't
know the first time.

It's unfortunate, but human nature, that if we have a bad experience,
for whatever reason, with a company (or even a human being), that can
get them on our list forever.

David Shuford
Winston-Salem

On 7/22/2017 3:03 PM, Paul Serridge (via carolinabirds Mailing List) wrote:

> For me Swarovski sets the standard for both product and service. For
> them a life-time warranty is real, not something to wriggle out of.
>
> Paul Serridge
> Greenville, SC

Join us on Facebook!