Date: 7/22/17 2:28 pm
Subject: Extralimital: VA Roseate Spoonbills - Do not try for these birds
Firstly I apologize to moderators for this extralimital posting.

I wanted to pass along some important information. I'm not suggesting that
any NC birders were at fault, but wanted to save a potential long drive if
anyone was considering going for these. Do not go.

Over the past couple of days I have received phone calls from the property
owners where these birds have been present. They have not been pleased with
some individuals behavior in trespassing on private property and disrupting
farm operations.

Today I was instructed to "shut it down". The property is off limits as of
now. Please do not try for these birds as it will aggravate the situation
further.

This has become a nightmare for me and I deeply regret the situation I have
created by sharing my bird news.

Arun Bose
Richmond VA

Join us on Facebook!