Date: 7/22/17 1:12 pm
Subject: Re: Excellent service from Swarovski
Ziess did me right on an older pair of nocs. I let a young camper use them
to look at a Western Tanager, and he then put them down, objective lense
first, on granite. The only thing I paid for was shipping to Ziess, and
got back what felt like new Binocs. Even the focus was smoother. No
complaints about the Z.

Cheers and good birding.
fuz

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.piedmontearthskillsgathering.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=yU0Pn182eCznGJH7IKQnN409Be50K3F4x0Hn1gfr89A&s=mv5cZDovD-AcDnHCqHUFhkRFySzJ1H-obP8D-iAq2l8&e=

"With learning a skill comes self-confidence, and with that self confidence
we become a more fully alive human being"
- Darry Wood

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Mike Judd <carolinabirds...> wrote:

> I have heard great things about Rolls Royce and Bentley as well.
>
> Mike Judd
> Brevard, NC
>
> On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Buddy Campbell <carolinabirds...>
> wrote:
>
>> Paul,
>> My experience with Swarovski service was exactly as you described. It
>> just does not get any better than that.
>>
>> Buddy Campbell
>> Ladys Island
>> Beaufort SC
>>
>> On Jul 22, 2017, at 3:03 PM, Paul Serridge (via carolinabirds Mailing
>> List) <carolinabirds...> wrote:
>>
>> They

Join us on Facebook!