Date: 7/21/17 8:10 pm
From: Chris Mccreedy <cristofolos...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SWAZ/Shorbing
I checked numerous shorebird locations from Phoenix to Yuma today,
beginning with Glendale. It is still slow, the rarest birds a Stilt
Sandpiper at the Gila Bend Power Plant and two more at the Dome Valley
feedlot ponds. Roughly 200 Wilson's Phalaropes at the power plant were a
surprise to me, I do not usually see so many in southern Arizona. I was
jonesing for a Red, but they all seemed to be Wilson's (though they were
distant), with no Red-neckeds apparent among them.

McCreedy
Tucson