Date: 7/21/17 5:58 pm
From: 'Derek and Jeannette Lovitch' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] This Week's Highlights, 7/15-21
Hi all,

My observations of note over the past seven days included:
- 1 early adult "WESTERN" WILLET and 1 adult LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL, Hill's Beach, Biddeford, 7/16 (with Birds on Tap - Roadtrip! tour group; photos.).
- 1 leucistic Red-tailed Hawk (mostly white-bodied with a dark brown head), perched along I-95 South near milemarker 13.5, 7/17 (with Jeannette).
- 4 Wilson's Storm-Petrels (FOY), Fort Foster, Kittery, 7/17 (with Jeannette).
- continuing purported "GREAT WHITE HERON," Little Pond, Stoneham, 7/21.

-Derek

Derek and Jeannette Lovitch
Freeport Wild Bird Supply
541 Route One, Suite 10