Date: 7/21/17 4:43 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Marbled Murrelets in the heart of the coast range, an hour from Salem 7/21/2017
Cool Roy! I remember July as the time to see and hear murrelets in their
nest stands. Activity picks way up as the adults are bringing in food
several times/day and they call more often. The young will soon fledge
though and by August the same stands can be completely quiet.

Merry summertime!
Tim

Join us on Facebook!