Date: 7/19/17 6:26 pm
From: David Vander Pluym <scre...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] WAZ: Lake Havasu Sanderling
This afternoon 19 July I made a quick check of Rotary Park in Lake Havasu City. The highlight was an adult SANDERLING. This may be the first July report in the LCRV (lower Colorado River Valley), in a quick check of various references I could find no other reports. Other birds of mild interest included 4 Summering California and 1 Ring-billed Gull, and 2 juvie American Robins indicating successful breeding of the LCRV's only known breeding birds. Good birding.

David Vander Pluym
Lake Havasu City