Date: 7/19/17 12:56 pm
From: The \Nunn Guy\ <colorado.birder...>
Subject: [cobirds] Comanche National Grassland Birds
Hi all

Our (U. S. Forest Service) regional botanist/birder reports ...

- Thought it might be of interest (sorry, no pics) that I was on the
Comanche NG yesterday in the canyons near the Oklahoma border
- Bird seen: Ash-throated Flycatcher, Cassin’s Kingbird, and a
singing Northern Cardinal. A first for me in Colorado.
- The Picture/Holt/Sand Canyon area on the Comanche is rather
interesting in a lot of respects (birds, other critters, plants, geology,
archaeology)
- A few regular birds in the area of note: Mississippi Kite, Painted
Bunting, Greater Roadrunner, and Curve-billed Thrasher

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/