Date: 7/17/17 1:44 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Cumberland - Seabreeze impoundment
Was dead low tide. I had planned it that way. Alas, everything was really spread out
and down in the creeks. Marilyn and I hit here seeing what was around.
Nothing out of the ordinary. No White Ibis or anything.....

The Back Creek Entrance of Nantuxent Creek is what I used in tides near me.
So, next time I will aim for 3 hours after low tide. It was neat walking out and
having the birds flying around. The tide was pushing them closer to the dike.

We hit Maple Ave. and Bivalve - High St. later. High tide at those locales.
the new boardwalk at high st. is nice. Covered in bird droppings already!
But a nice viewing platform.

Dragonfly notes - Hundreds of Seaside dragonlets. Neat!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>