Date: 7/16/17 7:25 pm
From: T.G. Miko <tgmiko...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] RFI Rufous-capped Warb. & Gila Monsters
Hi, I'm going to be all over Arizona this week with family on a family
vacation, not a birding vacation. We plan on visiting the feeders at Madera
Canyon, and if I'm able to sneak away for a little while to look for the
rufous capped warbler that would be nice. I would like suggestions. Also,
if anybody has a really good very recent location for Gila monster anywhere
in the state please let me know(but keep in mind I'm going to have a
minivan full of annoyed 12 year olds who can't stand it when I look for
birds, or anything else).
Tom Miko
Claremont CA 91711
Cells: 909.241.3300 or 213.471.6001