Date: 7/16/17 7:14 pm
From: Lynne E. Wiseman <0000001f1aa07fb9-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Cool Spring Preserve, Jul 15, 2017
Yesterday was a great day for a bird walk. With six attendees we walk Linda's loop and found 33 species. The highlight for me was to hear many times the call of the Yellow-breasted Chat just below the gazebo. I heard and saw it there earlier (thanks to Beth Poole) and was so glad it is still there. Perhaps breeding?? All the usual bird species were there with lots of Catbirds, Brown Thrashers, Goldfinches, Red-wing Blackbirds and the ping-pong sound of the Field Sparrows! Thanks to all those who attended!