Date: 7/16/17 3:15 pm
From: greentailedtowhee . <skua33...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Painted Bunting
Hi Birders,

Today I went to Kino Springs to walk around the pond. Right as I got out
of the vehicle I detected a PAINTED BUNTING male. This bird was foraging
near a patch of cattails west of the parking lot. I checked bar graphs to
see when they start to become more frequently seen as I recalled that
August and September are good months for them as vagrants. They get a thin
line in July so it seems were right on schedule.

Here is a link to my very awful photos:

Janine McCabe