Date: 7/16/17 10:22 am
From: Chris Johnson <ryanjohnson77...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: RE: [SBB] ID Help
The results of the poll are in:
Juvenile Mourning Dove: 5
CA Thrasher: 2
Juvenile Grackle: 2

After looking at the photos again upside down I think MODO is correct. The bill is not as long as I originally thought, ruling out grackle and thrasher. And the facial pattern and greyish blue in the wings also match MODO. So I change my vote from Grackle, bringing MODO to 6 votes and winning by a near landslide.

Chris Johnson
San Jose, CA