Date: 7/15/17 4:17 pm
From: Don Roberson <creagrus...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] In Remembrance of Wally Goldfrank
Wally and Lois were two of the most wonderful people we've ever meant in the birding world, and it is very sad that Wally is now gone. He battled his illness with fervor and dignity to the end. We always looked forward to each time they went on world birding trip because they would have funny and frightening stories to tell, and always with a unique appreciation for the environment and the global birding world. We wish Lois all the best that comes hereafter.

Don & Rita