Date: 7/14/17 2:38 pm
From: 'Lisa Sheridan' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Gull babies cuteness and Gullemots at the wharf

Last night we enjoyed dinner on the Santa Cruz Wharf and enjoyed seeing a few baby Western Gulls close up. The attention these babies were getting from the public was particularly interesting since so many people claim to not like gulls.

Many Pigeon Guillemots swimming around possible juveniles. Several were flying under the wharf and I suspect there are still some nests under there as one was flying with food.

I posted few pictures on ebird list for fun including a " just jumpin for fun" series as one baby discovered itself.

Lisa Sheridan