Date: 7/13/17 10:00 am
From: Glenn White <glennwhite...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Leucistic Hummer I found yesterday

Hi Lisa:

There were three Cooper's Hawks born this spring and as of two weeks ago I
saw all three juveniles flying around. Last week I only observed two of
the juveniles at the Arboretum. Here's a shot from early June with all 3
chicks in the nest. There's more photos of them on my Flickr and Instagram
pages.

Glenn

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-f_gjvZty1XI/WWemki6OVxI/AAAAAAAAACg/v0Dklgfc_uApCqt-T_rQhCAwgnPivXEgACLcBGAs/s1600/Coopers%2BHawk%2BChicks%2BUCSC%2BArboretum%2B%2B%2B04Jun17.jpg>