Date: 7/12/17 9:56 am
From: Glenn White <glennwhite...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Looked for a miracle...but found something pretty miraculous anyway
Hi Lisa:

Thanks for posting the photos, it's great to see another leucistic hummer
in our area. Last week I got some photos of the original and it don't look
very healthy. Here's a link to a gallery of hummer photos with the
leucistic from the Arboretum and a partial leucistic that was around our
place in Felton last summer (half green / half white) at our feeder. Under
the picture titles are the dates they were taken. You can really see the
difference in the leucistic hummer's featuers between the May 2016 photos
versus July 2017.

http://www.glennwhite.com/Hummingbirds/

Take care,

Glenn