Date: 7/12/17 8:59 am
From: <jgwindsong...>
Subject: Baltimore Oriole,
Good morning birders, This morning I had a Baltimore Oriole at my
feeders. I thought I had one about 2 weeks ago, but never got a good look
at him. Today he has been in and out several times. He came on my deck
feeder for a really good look. He mostly likes my suet feeder. I have an
orange with jelly out but have yet to see him go for this. I had a
strange call 2 note call in a tree a couple of days ago. I looked it up
but could not find it on my bird pro. This morning I found it under Juv.
Baltimore Oriel calls. The adult
male at my feeders has the complete black hood with too white wing bars.
Jean, Sundance, Wy.

Join us on Facebook!