Date: 7/11/17 3:36 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Delaware Water Gap area - Cerulean, BC Chickadee, Cliff Swallow
Hello,
Had a full day free, thought I would try the water gap - see if Cerulean still singing. I noticed some records
for July in ebird, so figured they were. I ended up with one! The southern end of Old Mine Rd. A few BC Chickadees
around. Why on earth are they so difficult compared with Carolina!?
Stopped at Bull’s Island on the way home. My reliable spot for Cliff. One! Close to the bridge.
There was a flock distant to the north. I am not up on Cliff Swallow flight id at a distance…..

Loved hearing the singing Veery’s, YT Vireos, Redstarts, etc, today.

Butterfly notes - maybe some Ringlets, but never got a good look. It was cool and cloudy up there all morning.
Very nice! Sauna here back home in south Jersey. Eeks.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller
<sandrakeller...>

Sent from my Imac