Date: 7/11/17 2:28 pm
From: <peachjmc...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET RE: White-winged Dove: NO
I spent an hour and a half with Scott Latimer searching for the dove at the feeders west of Kaneville Cemetery. We saw some Mourning Doves and possibly a Eurasion Collared-Dove but no White-winged. Carolyn & Chuck Fields stopped by and were searching the area as well. When I left at 3:30, they were all still there but since I didn't hear from them, I'm guessing it never showed. "Greg" is a super nice man that keeps the feeders filled as a hobby and he said he's seen the dove off and on for the past few days. If anyone else looks for it, please continue to keep the information updated.

Joan Campbell
Downers Grove/DuPage County -- in Kane Cty today

Join us on Facebook!