Date: 7/11/17 12:11 pm
From: Valerie Barnes <BarnesVa4...>
Subject: Dickcissel Roundup - Franklin Co
Nancy Magnusson and I did a Dickcissel roundup today, revisiting spots where
they had been reported in Franklin County this year. We found 5 for sure.
Three were on or near Church Rd off Sandy Mount. Two were on Burkett Rd near
the top of the hill. There may have been a third one at that location and
another one on Wenger Road about half a mile north of the bridge. We found
none in the Windmill/Rockdale area. One other good bird of note: a male Blue
Grosbeak on Iron Bridge Rd, a little north of the bridge on a guide wire.

Val Barnes, Fayetteville

Join us on Facebook!