Date: 7/11/17 10:42 am
From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda...>
Subject: [obol] Back from the ends of the Earth for the July OBA Photo Contest!
Actually, I just ran out of space on my gmail account and nothing I was
doing was working to clear up the apparent clutter that was junking up my
system. Today was the first day that something worked!
Anyway, the first entry I received was at 10:21 this morning, so if you've
submitted to me before then, PLEASE re-submit again!
Thank you, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I'll send out a
follow-up e-mail shortly with the winner of last month's contest, as well
as the usual rules and such for July's contest.

Cheers,
Zia Fukuda
*May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.-EA*

Join us on Facebook!