Date: 7/11/17 9:57 am
From: John Longhenry <mesquakie8...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET White-winged Dove in Kaneville, YES
I want to thank everyone who continued to provide updates on the White-winged Dove currently being observed in Kaneville, Illinois.  This morning at 9:15 am Ron from Orland Park, Steve Gent, and I had good but brief looks at this bird as it came to a feeder just west of the cemetery in Kaneville.
An ID picture of this bird may be seen on my Flickr page; https://www.flickr.com/photos/mesquakie8/35691207532/in/dateposted-public/

Thanks again, and I must continue to thank people who take the opportunity to post when vagrants or rarities show up in the state.  The continual updates help those folks who may not be able to make it out during the first or second opportunities to see the bird.
Happy Birding,
John LonghenryRockford

Join us on Facebook!