Date: 7/11/17 9:32 am
From: Nathaniel Wander <nw105...>
Subject: [obol] Purple Martin in Portland
Back in mid-May, I attempted to report a Purple Martin flying over the Willamette between the Burnside and Morrison Bridges; I eventually learned that the post was not accepted because I used the wrong <From> address.  Recently I discovered that some houseboat owners in the marinas around the Sellwood Bridge maintain artificial martin pole houses on their decks.  Although at a little distance, it should be possible to see some of these birds from the Springwater Corridor just northwest of the Oaks Bottom pond. Nathaniel WanderPortland, OR
"Don't work towards freedom.  Make the work the freedom."

Join us on Facebook!