Date: 7/10/17 10:38 pm
From: Sara Caulk <0000006993f5a594-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Fox Squirrel raids House Sparrow nest
Hi Kannan
This could explain the very fresh, headless little Northern Parula I found on our patio a few days ago. I thought that maybe it had fallen out of the nest, and the neighbor's cat had beheaded the little guy.  I thought it rather strange tho, because my understanding is that cats are in the habit of presenting their prizes to receive praise from their person. The little bird showed no harm elsewhere. I was quite bummed out.
Sarain Fayetteville