Date: 7/10/17 5:51 pm
From: Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Fox Squirrel raids House Sparrow nest
Bill, the squirrels seem even more wasteful than monkeys.  This afternoon I examined the house sparrow chick carcass (that the squirrel had discarded).  The squirrel had just nibbled around the edges.  There were lacerations in the chick's torso and some around the head, but no deep gashes--the chick appears uncrushed.  What a waste.
Kannan

On Monday, July 10, 2017, 10:18:39 AM CDT, Bill Shepherd <stoneax63...> wrote:

Kannan:

Our squirrels are just monkeys.  Every bit as mean and equally resourceful.

Bill

Bill Shepherd 2805 Linden, Apt. 3 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205-5964 <Stoneax63...> (501) 375-3918