Date: 7/10/17 4:11 am
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Occasional valley breeders
I've seen juncos nesting at Xerox in Wilsonville.

Here at our yard in McMinnville we regularly see Black-headed Grosbeak
fledglings (they're here now), Red-breasted Nuthatches, B-c Chickadees,
Bushtits, Robins, Starlings, Spotted Towhee, Purple & House Finches (here
now), E Collared-doves, Mourning Dove, Bewick's Wren, Flicker.
No warblers.

Paul Sullivan

-------------------------
Subject: Occasional valley breeders. rb nuthatch?
Date: Mon Jul 10 2017 1:30 am
From: baro AT pdx.edu

Mark Nikas has started an interesting subject.

About 35 yrs ago we had a rb nuthatch fledgling family in our front yard.
During those years a few were seen regularly in summer. Especially
feeding on pacific yew berries in late summer.
but none for years

Bob Obrien
Carver OR

POST: Send your post to <obol...>