Date: 7/10/17 1:27 am
From: Barbara Combs <bcombs232...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Occasional valley breeders. rb nuthatch?
Many years ago I found a Golden-crowned Kinglet feeding a young cowbird
sitting in a tree at the park area near the fish exhibit at the Waterboard
park near Leaburg dam The poor kinglet had to fly a little to hover high
enough to get food into the newly fledged cowbird's mouth.

--
Barbara Combs obie '70
Lane County, OR

Join us on Facebook!