Date: 7/9/17 3:45 pm
From: Blake Matheson <gypaetusbarbatus1...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Audubon Presentation on Ashy Storm-Petrels, TUESDAY JULY 11
This is a reminder that Tuesday night, July 11, Monterey Audubon's lecture
will be on Monterey Bay's storied, near-endemic seabird, the Ashy
Storm-Petrel. Even for locals, Ashy sightings are a rare treat. For
visiting birders, they, along with a handful of other California
specialties, are truly a "red-letter bird."

We are pleased to welcome back our friend and Audubon California's Marine
Program Director, Anna Weinstein to highlight the species' conservation
biology and future management strategies.

Doors open at 700. Lecture to begin around 730 at the PG Museum of Natural
History. More info at
http://montereyaudubon.org/programs.html

Good birding,

--