Date: 7/9/17 9:58 am
From: Ethan Gyllenhaal <ethannatureboy...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Rend Lake Wood Stork- YES!!!
Hey all,

After only being almost absent since yesterday around noon, the Wood Stork finally showed up in the pond viewed from the Nason Obvservation Tower.

It wasn't seen flying in, but I first saw it at 11:21am after scanning the pond constantly for the past 5 hours. Sometimes it ducks behind reeds, but is visible from along the road to the N of there.

Sadly, my brother Aaron had to leave for work before it showed up. If anyone is headed down there from Chicago tomorrow, my brother would love to come along as a navigator/ebirder/gas co-payer. If you'd like to take him up on it, his email is <aarongyllenhaal...>, and phone is (708)-203-7921.

Ethan Gyllenhaal

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Ethan Gyllenhaal <ethannatureboy...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)