Date: 7/8/17 5:43 pm
From: Jacqueline M Hauptman <jhauptma...>
Subject: Hwy 34 seasonal pond
Dear Birders,

I know many of you visit the seasonal pond just east of the intersection on Hwy 30 and Hwy 34, just shy of the town of Bosler in Albany Co.

There are some cattle maybe 1/2 mile E of that pond. If anyone knows who they belong to, please pass on that there is a momma cow with a red calf, I think, who has a bum front foot. Any good cow man would want to save a good momma cow. I just do not know the land owner and thought that maybe someone had accessed some of those back roads through there.

Thank you, Jackie
J. M. Hauptman
University of Wyoming
Anthropology Dept. 3431