Date: 7/8/17 8:47 am
From: Aaron G <aarongyllenhaal...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Spotted Redshank NO
Hey all,

My brother, dad and I went looking for the Redshank this morning at the North and South Globe Units of Emiquon. We had no luck with the Redshank but we did manage to get 14 shorebird species. The highlights included the continuing Hudsonian Godwit, 3 American Avocets, 5 Stilt Sandpipers and huge numbers of yellowlegs. Many shorebirds were left unidentified due to distance and backlighting, so the Redshank could feasibly still be there. Off to the Wood Stork now!

Aaron Gyllenhaal
Oak Park, IL

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Aaron G <aarongyllenhaal...>