Date: 7/8/17 8:07 am
From: Dnadeb <dsg4...>
Subject: Re: Mifflin County- Dickcissels
Greg, Lewis and I spent some time looking for it this morning. We came up empty and owners there had not seen it or heard it. But it could still be around.
Owners were friendly and we also chatted with Stephen Swarey, a well-known Birder in the area. He was there before us and had not seen or heard it this morning.
Among other birds there was a Savannah, Grasshopper and E Meadowlark.
We will probably try again next week

Deb Grove

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 7, 2017, at 1:31 PM, Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...> wrote:
>
> hello all
>
> as per phone call from Amos Swarey, he got a report of a possible pair of Dickcissel near Allensville on Sunrise Lane.
>
> heading west on 655 from Bellville, before you come into Allensville, before the Allensville Mennonite church, there is Big Valley Dry Goods on the left.
>
> this is the same lane as the farm behind there.
>
> several amish birders and I think Jay Zook have seen/heard the bird.
>
> as per the report, someone saw one of the pair carrying nesting material.
>
> Chad Kauffman, Mifflintown, PA
>
> --
> ***See our new video https://youtu.be/3gyjkxmmFS4 *** ***Check us out on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kauffmaninsurance/ ***Call us 717-436-8257 Toll free 866-588-7831

Join us on Facebook!