Date: 7/7/17 12:54 pm
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: * Re: Re: Townsend's Warblers in the Oregon Coast Range
*
I suspect Chuck's observer effort for the highest parts of Lincoln
and Polk County are equal to the rest of ours combined. I believe
his Sept. record is about the same date I saw one at my house a
few years ago. Clearly southward migration. I believe the Upper
Nestucca CBC has only recorded the species once.
Considerably more scarce than Dusky Flycatcher. Lars

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!