Date: 7/6/17 11:00 am
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] AOS Changes
The ABA (let’s hope they don’t change their initials, too) has a good review of the AOS modifications to the checklist that was posted yesterday. It can be viewed here: http://blog.aba.org/2017/07/2017-aos-supplement.html .

For Oregon we lose Thayer’s Gull (long overdue lump with Iceland Gull) but somewhat surprisingly don’t lose Hoary Redpoll. There are splits involving birds out of the area and many sequence changes. I’m sure if the checklist came out in January or February there would be much more discussion about it online.

Tom Crabtree, Bend

Join us on Facebook!