Date: 7/5/17 8:37 pm
From: Dottie Belknap <dottie...>
Subject: [obol] Townsend's Warbler
I've been writing down each species I see arrive at my deck feeders (two
hummingbird feeders; one feeder containing Cole's Hot Meats; a feeder with
Premium Sunflower Chips and a suet feeder which for the last three months
contains Girard's recipe suet and for the first time in my life I'm learning
how to melt lard! A 4x4 square only lasts 3 days!) for the last eight
years. I see 15 - 20 species a day, it is a forest dominated by Douglas Fir
in the area known as Sylvan, approximately 600 feet elevation.

Regarding Townsend's Warblers, a male has arrived each year (last arrival
was 12.05.2016) and the last day I observed it was 4.03.2017.

Dottie Belknap

SW Portland

Join us on Facebook!