Date: 7/5/17 7:17 pm
From: Nickie Zavinsky <nickiezee0111...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Steve Gerow Celebration of Life
*Please join us on Saturday July 8th *for a
pot luck picnic Celebration of Life for Steve Gerow.

*10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. At the “40 Thieves” picnic area in De Laveaga Park
-- off Branciforte Drive. To reach the 40 Thieves picnic area pass the
main park entrance and turn right into the George Washington Grove picnic
area. (https://goo.gl/maps/B2DK4HSsm9N2
<http://santacruzbirdclub.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=83047d39338747005ca8a1ea0&id=fdd9e30cdb&e=e6713ab4ca>)The
Bird Club will be providing plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery, water, ice
tea and juice. Bring yourself, your memories and a dish to share.8:00 A.M.
Special bird walk10:00 A.M. -11:00 A.M. visiting and more birding.11:00
A.M.-12:00 P.M. gathering, sharing and remembrance.12:00 P.M. -2:00
P.M. Pot Luck Lunch (The park does not allow alcohol.)If you can join us
at 0800, we will walk around the fields and maybe into the park looking and
listening for any and all birds possible. This should be viewed as an event
to celebrate our passion for birding and the beautiful environment we are
so lucky to live in, and an opportunity to reconnect with the many people
who were fortunate enough to have experienced the seemingly endless
knowledge and patience Steve shared with us all. A day of celebration of
everything Steve brought to us.*
*Hope to see you there!*
*Nickie*
--