Date: 7/5/17 9:47 am
From: Russ Namitz <namitzr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Townsend's Warblers in the Oregon Coast Range
Excellent discussion. Townsend's Warbler was listed as my most likely potential Yamhill County bird in late June via eBird "needs" list. What? That seemed unlikely and almost certainly due to number of accepted records during that month.

There are number of accepted June records for a few other Coast Range counties in OR. I'm sure this discussion will hop over to the OR eBird Reviewer listserve on how to best to handle this issue. Reports from the southern Cascades would need to undergo the same scrutiny.

Good birding,
Russ Namitz

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!