Date: 7/5/17 8:09 am
From: Marty DeAngelo <martytdx...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Laser pointers
During a Christmas Bird Count, a fellow birder whipped out a green laser
pointer to direct our view toward where to look for birds (don't worry, he
was careful to point it NEAR the location and direct us from there). I know
that green lasers are likely illegal in the U.S. (the interwebs seem to
differ on that fact), but I'm wondering if anyone knows any other laser
pointers with sufficient strength and accuracy to do something similar. I'm
heading up to NH in 10 days and want to help the kids know where to look
when I find birds in the woods.

Thanks in advance!
Marty DeAngelo

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>