Date: 7/4/17 6:15 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] weird warbler west Eugene
I was at my brother's for J4 and kept hearing a distant warbler song where there should not be one in residential flats of northwest Eugene. It sounded kind of like a Nashville, a few higher notes followed by a couple of lower. The song never varied. Might be a strange Yellow, might not.

It is more or less at the "wetland" on Praslin St between Heitzman and Charles. This is west of Beltline between Royal and Barger. Seems to be using shrubs and trees around the wetland.

I had to meet someone at home at 6:30 so could not try to track it down.

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

<acontrer56...>

www.alanlcontreras.com